SUMMER CLINICS & ENRICHMENT DETAILS:
- Summer Clinics with UCal Makenzie Breakaway Foundation
- DATES for 2018: August 6 - August 10 from 8:30am-3pm
- AGES: 8-18 year-old girls and boys
- LOCATION: Windsor School field, Boston, MA
- REGISTRATION & COST: 30 free slots for SE Soccer players - email email@example.com for registration information for these slots
- If you miss free slots, prices: Early bird $175 per player until Feb 28, $225 full price
- Clinics for Youth Camps and Programs
- GOALs is a FREE urban program run by Mass Youth Soccer in partnership with SE Soccer offering 1-hour soccer clinics as a program enrichment for local camps and summer programs
- DATES: TBA for 6 weeks in July to Aug.
- WHO CAN REGISTER: Not open to the public, only for camps/youth programs
- REGISTRATION: Directors for pre-approved programs register in February for following summer, if you would like more info., go to "Get In Touch" page
FALL 2019 TRAVEL TEAMS :
- Registration closed & tryouts took place in June
- If you are interested in travel teams and want to see if any roster spots available, contact Dir. of Coaching, Phi Nguyen, email firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL TEAM PROGRAM DETAILS (Grades 3-8):
- Girls & Boys travel teams compete in BAYS league
- SEASONS: Travel Teams play in Fall & Spring (Sep - Nov and Apr - Jun) with Saturday games and practice 2x week at home fields in SE/Roxbury
- AGES: 3rd - 8th Grade (9-14); Players must be in at least 3rd grade and 9 years old to play travel
- FEES: no required fees, uniforms & all equipment supplied; donations greatly appreciated
- PLACEMENT TRYOUTS:
- Fall tryouts in May, Spring placements in Jan.
- All players may not be offered a place on a travel teams, players are selected on skill, attitude and ability to commit to practices and games.
UPDATED: Sept. 9, 2020
South End Soccer offers varied levels of play from exposure to development to competitive.
Please contact us with any further questions, or if you have interest in volunteering - go to "Get in Touch"
FALL SOCCER 2020 - WAITLIST ONLY
- Click here to register for the WAITLIST for Fall 2020 Soccer
- Age groups and rosters currently full, if we have room, we will contact you.
- The youth sports and soccer requirements of Commonwealth, City & Mass Youth Soccer vary and we will abide by all requirements and protocols.
- Questions email: email@example.com
2019 IN-HOUSE FALL RECREATIONAL LEAGUE DETAILS (Grades K-8):
- This is a coed, developmental league that is open to any interested players. All registered players placed on a team as space allows, waitlist as needed. This program is for those new to soccer or not ready to play travel.
- PLAY: All fields located are Boston's South End and Roxbury neighborhoods
- AGES: Kindergarten - 6th Grade (5-13)
- SEASON: Fall only, starts week after Labor Day and runs to week before Thanksgiving, schedules vary for age groups with practices one day a week and games on Saturdays or Sundays. Schedules are released beginning of September.
- FEES: free, uniforms & all equipment supplied; donations greatly appreciated
- REGISTRATION: Opens online in August, In person assessment 1st Thu. and 1st Sat. in Sept.
Note for Rec. In-House League in Spring
- We currently don't offer in-house league in spring, only in the fall. If a player is interested to play during spring, ages 3-13, contact our colleagues at Roxbury Youth Soccer: https://roxburyyouthsoccer.org
HIGH PROGRAM DETAILS (Grades 9-12) : "Success in play and in life"
- SES partners with Boston Scoresfor our high school age travel teams.
- Team compete in BAYS league and participate in Boston Scores programming off the field.
- SEASONS: Fall - teams play in BAYS 7v7 league on Sundays (no required practice); Spring - teams include Div 1, Div 2 and Div 3 teams in BAYS league, practices 2x week and games on Sundays.
- PLAY AND OFF-FIELD REQUIREMENTS:
- Teams play in Fall & Spring, Sep - Nov and Apr - Jun; weekend games and practice 2x week at home fields in SE/Roxbury
- Participants required to participate in off-field events and trainings including college tours, academics, career counseling and community service through our partnership with Boston Scores.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Boston high school students
- FEES: No required fees, uniforms & all equipment supplied.
- REGISTRATION / PLACEMENT TRYOUTS: Placements in Jan. and Aug. (players placed on u16, u18 or u19 team with waitlist as needed)
YOUNG ADULT MENTOR DETAILS
- Opportunities for High School students and College Students to earn community service hours or be paid. Training provided.
- Opportunities include:
- Fall: Asst. Coach on U6 Saturdays, Referee In-house games on Saturdays or Sundays
- Winter: Asst. Coach on Sundays
- Spring: Assist Coach Travel Teams 2 weeknights and Saturdays
- Summer: Coach summer clinics with Mass Youth Soccer
- For more information, go to "Get In Touch" page and let us know how you can help and get involved.
WINTER CLINICS (Grades K-8 & High School):
- Skill and team building indoors at facilities in Roxbury and South End
- Sessions begin are January through March on Sundays for Rec. players Grades K-6, Mondays and Fridays for High School Travel Teams, and varied days for Travel teams Gr. 3-8. Schedules are released beginning December.
- Fee: free; donations greatly appreciated
Winter Training SAMPLE schedules:
- Rec. Player Clinics @ Melnea Cass Rec. Center, 120 MLK Blvd
- Sundays 11:15am for Grades K-2nd & Sundays 12:30pm for Grades 3-8th
- Gr. 3-8 Travel teams weekly training
- To register, please contact Dir. of Coach, Phi Nguyen - firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School travel team weekly training
- To register, please contact, Ethan Goldman, email@example.com