Registration for 2018 Fall Programs (See more details here)
- In-House Recreation League (Grades K-8):
- On-line registration opens in August, In-person Assessments Sept.
- Travel Teams (Grades 3-8):
- Tryouts took place on May 20th, if you missed tryouts, contact us to see if rosters still open.
- High School Teams (Grades 9-12):
- Placements and registration in August, details to follow.
Inaugural Boston Unity Cup, July 6-8 @ Moakley Park
- City-wide adult tournament designed to bring together Boston's diverse community around a shared passion for sport - moment to celebrate the cultures and nationalities of Bostonians in a safe environment that promotes sportsmanship, collaboration and acceptance.
- This family fun weekend will include tournament comprised of sixteen flag-bearing nations who will vie for the first annual Unity Cup during the weekend of July 6-8 at Moakley Park in South Boston.
- More information:event website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug 6-10: Summer Clinic with UCal Breakaway Foundation
- Free slots for SE Soccer players, email email@example.com for details to register
- More information on clinics and coaches here
Referee Training (Ages 14+) - Great job for teens!
- If you are 14 or older and would like to become a referee, register for training over the summer so you can referee this fall and spring.
- Referee trainings & Information on how to sign up can be found at: https://www.massref.net/becomeref.cfm
- Contact our SE Soccer Travel Director, Phi Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming a referee for SE Soccer
"We love South End Soccer. This program brings together people from all different backgrounds. The program's diversity and inclusion is amazing. Plus its a free program!"
EQUITY, ACCESS & EXCELLENCE IN YOUTH SOCCER
Youth Soccer in the Heart of Boston
Welcome to south end soccer!
Since founding in 2008, South End Soccer has been committed to giving urban youth the opportunity to play the world’s most popular sport. We offer recreational and competitive play for ages 5-18 year olds for varied levels of player development. We are a member of the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association (MYSA), and follow their philosophy of coach training, instruction and play. We provide fun, active, age appropriate activities for your child that fosters comfort with the ball and a sense of teamwork. We use soccer as a tool to connect our diverse community, and overcome the obstacles that hinder urban youth and underserved communities from getting on the field and engendering a love of the game.